Education Abroad for International Students

International students are welcome to study abroad through UMBC!  Education Abroad is a chance for any UMBC student to study in another country for a session, semester or year, and earn credits that can be transferred back to UMBC.  During your Study Abroad time, your I-20 will still be active.

To get started or explore your options, check out the Education Abroad website or contact the office at


Study Abroad Kids